This work retraces the history of the Companhia Paulista de Energia Elétrica – CPEE (São Paulo Electric Energy Company) as private concessionaire of the national capital operating in São José do Rio Pardo and other cities in the countryside of São Paulo, since its creation in 1912 until the early 1990s. The works describes the background of CPEE creation, and highlights its resistance to the foreign private capital offensive in the 1920s and 1930s, and to the sector nationalization process in the 1960s and 1970s. * Available for consultation only. Please, contact the Leo Amaral Penna Library.
29 x 21 cm
Memória da Eletricidade